|Submitting your request, please do not close this window...|
- A leading provider of Optimized Decision Making and Supply Chain Optimization software solutions
- Founded in 1992
- Global presence with headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore
- A world-class team with unrivaled academic expertise and deep, broad industry experience
- Over 500 successful implementations in major corporations around the globe. Some of our customer relationships have lasted more than 20 years
- In the aviation industry, we work with companies across the aviation value chain including airlines, airports, ground handlers, and MRO providers
Optimize the decision making, execution, performance, and profitability across your end-to-end operations with ICRON’s complete suite of aviation software solutions.
Ground Operations Solution
- Manpower and Workload Calculation
- Shift planning
- Task assignments and dispatching
- Real-time optimizers
- Turnaround management
Aircraft and Schedule Solution
- Strategic Fleet Planning
- Demand and Network Planning
- Schedule Optimization
- Fleet and Aircraft Assignment
- Long-term manpower planning
- Pairing and rostering optimizer
- Training management
- Crew communications
- Line Maintenance
- Base Maintenance
- Engine Maintenance
- Component Shop
Irregular Operations Management Solution
- Disruption forecasting and recognition
- Passenger recovery
- Aircraft and crew recovery
- Operations Planning
- Resource Management
- Capacity Planning
Fill out this form to set up a meeting with us during the event.
- Contribute to the industry community.
- Get fascinating insights from your peers and learn about new business opportunities.
- Have a chance to win one of our great prizes (1 GoPro, 1 pair of AirPods, 1 PowerBank with Lightning)
What you will get:
- A free report highlighting the results of the survey.
- A chance to engage with ICRON experts to identify opportunities for improvement in your business.
Please note: Prizes will be given at the GHI event, so please make sure you are present on the 6th of November 13.45PM at ICRON’s booth #E58.
If the winners are not present, we will conduct the lucky draw again and the prizes will be given to other lucky attendees.
Download these resources to learn more about our software solutions!